Sunday, June 14, 2009
ABBA IDOL - KARAOKE CONTEST NITE -MAMMA MIA
Okay ABBA music lovers and Karaoke afficianados! Here's your chance to reign supreme on the longest day of the year! Our first ever Karaoke contest starts at Magnuson Park for the smash hit musical, MAMMA MIA!
Here are the rules:
1. SIGN UP ON SITE upon entry with the front door, just ask one of our door people. If you have what it takes to be on stage to sing your heart out in true ABBA style, then this is your moment to shine. Our MC will pick 6 contestants before the show from the list of sign ups, for a three round showdown to play for the ultimate DANCING QUEEN crown (yes, we will crown you infront of the audience) and award one very cool, cool prize!
2. DRESS FOR THE OCCASION! Come in costume! Since the winner is determined by the audience vote, its up to you to compliment that singing voice of yours.
3. PICK YOUR SONG! Thankfully ABBA has tons of amazing songs, so pick a few favorites and get practicing because Randy, Simon, and Paula will be judging your skills, so bring that song and dance!
4. HAVE FUN! Afterall its summer in Seattle, ABBA, and Karaoke....how could it not be fun!
5. PRIZES...We got 'em and we are a giving away that night, but you'll have to sign up to find out THIS Saturday, June 20th at 7pm.